Monday, June 27, 2005

It worked!

So was it the hint that "nobody ever comments" that sparked such a quick reply or was it the fact that I inserted links in the text of my post? Well, whatever your motivation, thanks for the quick responses (all 5 of them), offering me the motivation to keep on writing about nothing. And thank you, Michelle (my preacher's wife) for giving that little extra bit of inspiration. By the way, missed you at small group.
Oh, and Timmy, about Bryan Weber... we made plans to meet that first night after dinner. Guess what? He didn't show up. But really he had a legit excuse, and we did meet up again and we spent a lot of that week together before I left Guatemala. It was good to see him, and it was good to have a friend around who knew me and with whom I shared something beyond those 3 months in Guate. He should still be there, but I haven't heard from him in a while. Who knows, maybe he decided to take a bus to Colombia just for the fun of it. And speaking of people who never update websites... when is the Timmy website going to be back up and running?

5 Comments:

Blogger The Future said...

Tim's website is an alcoholic.

6/27/2005 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that a boy, way to stay regular. I also noticed you took someone elses advice and added a counter. Let it not be said that Kent Brantly is not a fast learner! I missed group too, but I did find it necessary to show the younglings how to properly play the game of volleyball. They were desperate and called the geezer off the bench. I am sure that they however did not have to go home and soak in a tub for awhile.

your ever nagging preacher's wife

Tom said what I was doing was nagging but what does he know, he thinks Mississippi State can play football.

6/27/2005 9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tim is an alcoholic.

6/28/2005 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Kent Brantly blog addict. You should offer therapy. I don't always call you back when I promise...(sorry about that), but I do read your blog. Random though it is. :)
~Jacque

6/28/2005 12:36 PM  
Blogger The Future said...

Kent, it only works if you "keep it up".

7/01/2005 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home