Thursday, June 02, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Back home again in Indiana.... at least for a couple days, before going on vacation with my family. Antigua was a great experience, and I will never forget many of the people I met there. Especially my new Guatemalan family. I also had a fantastic visit with my good friend Dearing Davis in Costa Rica. Beautiful country. Beautiful friend. It was a great ending to a great trip. Thanks to all of you who have commented over the months, who have sent me letters and cards and emails, and especially to those of you who have been praying for me. I couldn't have made it through any other way.

Gracias a Dios por la vida. Es una bendicion a respirar y vivir cada día.

And here is the sum of all that I learned in Guatemala:
Sólo sé que no sé nada.

more to come,
kpb <><

4 Comments:

Blogger Brantly said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see u in arkansas! Im glad u had a good time!

6/02/2005 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home!! I'm glad you got to have this experience. Send me an e-mail and tell all!

Christina

6/02/2005 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK KENTLY

6/02/2005 10:26 PM  
Blogger DaddyB said...

Saw you on Mike Cope's blog and thought I'd visit yours. I'm just down the road from you in the Martinsville area. What part of Indy are you in?

God bless, and take care.

Brian Burkett

6/17/2005 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home