Monday, June 20, 2005

Quick Update

To clarify my med school situation:
I will begin med school at Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis on August 12th, 2005. The bioethics degree will have to wait a bit. Thanks for all of your concern. I've talked to a lot of people who still thought I was having to defer enrollment for another year, so I wanted to clear that up.
So to summarize, if you want to ever talk to me again, you should probably do so before the 12th of August, because that is the day my social life hits the back burner....
ok, so I hope that isn't really the case, but I'm sure this whole thing will be harder than I am capable of imagining.

i continue to covet your prayers.
thanks,
kent <><

1 Comments:

Blogger Malaysian Debster said...

Kent, all the best for med school! We've been thinking about you and praying for you. Also hope that your Granny is doing better. Give us a shout out some time, especially if you're coming by Dallas! =) ~ Debbie & Josue Villarreal

6/25/2005 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home