Thursday, July 14, 2005

Update on Granddad

Thanks for the prayers for my grandfather. He is still in the hospital, but is doing much better with the pancreatitis. Tomorrow they are going to do a procedure to investigate the cause of the problem, so hopefully it won't happen again. Please pray that Granddad would be strong and of good courage. It can be hard on a fella lying in a hospital bed for a week, with visitors stopping by every now and then. And please pray for my grandmother. He is her primary care taker, so it's hard on her when he's not around.
As for me, I have one month before school begins. One month of freedom before my life changes in unforeseeable ways. If you ever wanted to come visit me in Indiana, now would be a great time. To be honest, I am getting nervous about school, but I'm looking forward to getting started. It's been a while since I did any hardcore academics. I'm sure this first year is going to rock my world, but in a good way hopefully.
Any suggestions for things I should do during this final month of summer break?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if law school is nearly as hardcore as med school, but I wished I had read more fun books and played outside more. I have never been more pale in my life. - nikki

7/14/2005 9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to Abilene!!

7/15/2005 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. 'nuff said.

7/15/2005 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home