Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Good News!

I'm going to be a doctor! That's right, folks. I have been offered a spot in the 2005 entering class of the Indiana University School of Medicine. I have accepted the offer, and now I'm waiting to see if they want to pay for me to go to their school. In spite of my great excitement about this news, I have not yet decided where I want to attend medical school. I can accept offers from multiple schools for now and see how things play out over time. But the good news for now is that whatever happens, I now have at least one option for medical school. Thanks for all of your support up to this point, and I covet your continued prayers as this process continues.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brock Paulk said...

Whoa Kent! Way to go. Of course, none of us had any doubt that you would make it, but we're sure proud. But, don't forget to look at some Texas schools!!!

11/18/2004 10:32 AM  
Blogger The Future said...

The Texas schools don't decide until February or March. So Kent has a while yet!

Congrats, man! Hope it's all it was cracked up to be. Try to get as many acceptances as possible. That way you don't have to be humble anymore. You would be "the man". You should get all of your acceptances together and then put up a poll on your blog so your fans can decide which school you go to. That would rock!

11/19/2004 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YYYYEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/21/2004 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Kent, don't forget! You always have a spot in Texas! Lates! Tim

11/30/2004 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home