Monday, September 13, 2004

First Blog

Well, I set up this blogspot so that I could make a comment on my friend Ryan Porche's latest blog. In fact, that was the first time I'd ever even looked at a blog. So, seeing as how no one knows that I set up this blogspot, I don't imagine anyone will ever read this. But for those of you who have somehow stumbled across this by accident, I will try to write something worth reading. Let's start with something not original to me: "My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken." - Psalm 62:1-2
May these words find their realization in my life, and may all who read these words, both in print and in my life, be blessed by them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brock Paulk said...

No way Brantly...you can't get out that easy.

Now that you actually have a blog set up, you have to update regularly and let all of your friends know what's going on in your world, what you're reading, what you're thinking, and so on...

Keep it coming!

B-Rock

9/14/2004 9:32 AM  
Blogger Brown Sugar said...

Kent!

i know you have a blog too. and now you know i have one....any jeremy and zach and zane too....so anyway..it was cool seeing you when you came down...good luck on all the interviews.

adam

11/11/2004 3:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Busted, Brantly!

We bloggers are highly suspicious of people who visit our little sites, and will not stop until their identity has been traced.

Not really, but whenever you leave

12/09/2004 9:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Busted, Brantly!

We bloggers are highly suspicious of people who visit our little sites, and will not stop until their identity has been traced.

Not really, but whenever you leave a comment on a blog, your name is basically a link to your profile, so it's not hard to track you down.

Indiana, huh? GO COLTS, baby. Payton is the MAN!

Alright, must work now,
Greg

12/09/2004 9:24 AM  
Blogger Niki said...

Aha! I found you too! Blog away my friend...I'm very curious about all of that stuff floating around in your brain! Glad to have you reading my blog. We miss you too! Let's keep in touch a little better, O.K.?

1/06/2005 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home