Sunday, March 26, 2006

Super Hero

This is just a quick post to let you all know that I'm still alive and kickin'. Rebecca was here over spring break and we had a great time. Spent the first half of the week with my family here (Carole's family was visiting) and then we made a quick road trip to Atlanta to visit Rebecca's parents and grandmother. It was time well spent. Maybe I'll share more details about the week later, but for now I have to cut it short. Apparently in med school, you actually have to work.... crazy concept, huh?

So for now, my 2 tests and 3 quizzes this week are calling my name.

Sorry there is nothing more riveting, no more juicy details for you - but that's my life.

But before I leave you - or rather before you leave my blog - go to this site and find out which superhero you are. I'm 85% Superman!

But to be honest, my real superhero is Mr. Jason

5 Comments:

Blogger Niki said...

I'm Green Lantern - Hot headed. I have strong will power and a good imagination. lol

3/26/2006 9:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'M Superman, too! I've taken this quiz before. I don't qualify for female superhero-dom because I don't wear skimpy outfits and spandex... But, I guess, that's what Superman wears, too. Huh. It's all about the cape.

3/28/2006 3:25 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Supposedly I'm 80% superman, but I can't seem to find my super human strength right now.

4/13/2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger mhy said...

i'm 70% wonderwoman, 65% supergirl.
that probably explains why i've been wanting to get that lynda carter costume since i was a girl (wristbands and all :)). i guess now i have a legitimate reason to have one custom-made haha.

5/17/2006 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! latest mobile phone price ultram pros cons Suzuki quadracer 450 info http cellphones about com od ringtonesmelodies Cellular phones siemens nokia motorola professional sony finger furniture outlet http://www.antigravitymassagechair.info cellular phones 90 &aposs

2/05/2007 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home